10 romantic Love Poems for her

Love is a special combination of different feelings and states. The most romantic love quotes and sayings will surely melt your heart down. In addition, romantic and cute love poems can’t be missed out to show your lover how much he or her means to you and how much you love them.
We have carefully collected the most romantic Love Poems for her (your girlfriends and wives) to bring the sparkling smiles on the beautiful faces of your lover.

10 romantic Love Poems for her

10-love-poems-for-her

Poem No.2

You came into my life unexpectedly,
And everything took a turn for the better.
Your warm eyes, your laugh,
The sincere way you speak,
And the kindness you showed me,
All became a part of my life.
 ― Unknown
10-love-poems-for-her

Poem No.4

Love is like a lump of gold,
Hard to get and hard to hold.
Of all the girls I’ve ever met,
You’re the one I can’t forget.
I do believe that God above,
Created you for me to love.
He chose you from all the rest,
Because he knew I would love you best.
― Loy Bowman
10-love-poems-for-her

Poem No.6

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
To the sound of your breath on my neck,
The warmth of your lips on my cheek,
The touch of your fingers on my skin,
And the feel of your heart beating with mine.
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
With anyone other than you.
― Courtney Kuchta
10-love-poems-for-her

Poem N0.7

For you, I would climb
The highest mountain peak
Swim the deepest ocean
Your love I do seek.

For you, I would cross
The rivers most wide
Walk the hottest desert sand
To have you by my side.

You came into my life
And made me complete
Each time I see you
My heart skips a beat.

For you define beauty
In both body and mind
Your soft, gentle face
More beauty I’ll never find.
For you are the one
God sent from above
The angel I needed
For whom I do love.
― Unknown
10-love-poems-for-her

Poem N0.10

You are the sun that shines brightly throughout my day,
You are the gravity that holds me down in every way.
You are the moon that shimmers throughout my night,
You are stars that glimmer oh so bright.
You are my one and only,

You stop me from being so lonely.
We plan our future as if we have a clue,
I never want to lose you.
I want you to be my husband and I want to be your wife,
I want to be with you for the rest of my life.

0 nhận xét:

Go to Top
Copyright © 2013 Quotes About Life
Template Created by : Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates