Loving you quotes to send to a guy or girl

Flirty i miss you quotes for him are one of the best ways to show someone you like them more than a friend. Maneuvering through the dating scene can be tough. Get your love interests' attention by sending flirty texts and gauging their response.
Below are great examples of different types of messages to send to a guy or girlthat you're interested in to keep the conversation going or end on a good note. Whether it's cute to down right dirty find the right words to put yourself out there, Start a new romance and find love with these top flirty text messages. 
>>> Here is a collection of loving you quotes that will fill you with inspiration and wisdom. Which is your favorite?
1. Laters, Baby ;)
I may run out of messages to text you. I may run out of jokes, too. I may also run out of battery, but my heart won't run out of space for you!
So if I am right, you talked to me first and texted me first. Does that mean you are stalking me? I like it!
2. You're in my 4AM thoughts. 

3. I'll admit you're on my mind more than just sometimes. 

4. Hey u;)

5. Ugh, I have a problem I can't stop thinking about you. 

6. Morning sleepyhead... hope you have a great day! xo

7. Send me a picture so I can tell Santa my wish list.

8. Let's make like fabric softener and snuggle.

9. Let's commit the perfect crime: I'll steal your heart, and you steal mine.

10. I'm thinking when you wear _________ it really turns me on!

11. Would u rather... get your foot stuck in a bear trap or hang out with me this weekend?

12. Serious issue: can't stop thinking about u.

13. Bored @ home... up for a Sunday Funday?

14. Thou art to me a delicious torment.

15. How you doin'? ;)

16. Hey, cutie. =)

17. Where have you been hiding?

18. Been a while. Thought I'd say hello.

19. KOTC --> Kiss On The Cheek

20. :-*( --> I'd like more than just a kiss on the cheek

21. BMHWB --> Be My Hot Water Bottle

Read more: 19 Short and Inspiring mother daughter quotes

0 nhận xét:

Go to Top
Copyright © 2013 Quotes About Life
Template Created by : Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates