How much do I miss you?


1) Not water, not air, not food… all I need are your hugs. I miss you.

2) I don’t just miss you – I miss the warmth in your breath, depth in your eyes, touch of your fingers and feeling your hands on my waist. I miss you truly and deeply.

>>> Today I am here for best I am sorry poems or im sorry quotes

3) The only alphabet missing in my life is U.

4) Even the worst of nightmares seem sweet when you’re with me… and even the sweetest dreams seem dark when you aren’t here. I miss you.

5) On the day you asked me out, I should have drafted a Boyfriend Contract which would have made it compulsory for you to meet me at least once every day. I miss you boy.

6) My tears have dried up, my emotions have gone numb. My smile has disappeared, my life has become glum. Meet me soon, wipe away my sorrows. Hug me tightly baby, pull me out of these woes. I miss you.

7) My pillow can no longer compensate for your shoulder to rest my head on and your arms that wrap around me tightly. I miss you.

8) I’m caged in the deadliest prison in the world and it’s called Missing You. Come free me baby.

9) Do you know what Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Snapchat and email have in common? I hate them all because I have become sick of talking to you virtually. Come back baby, I miss you. - Top 100 mother daughter quotes

10) I miss you so much that if chanting your name was considered a prayer, my place in the heavens would have already been secured.

11) I’m flipping through all our selfies, I’m fondly remembering the naughty memories. I’m thinking about all the romantic dates, I’m wondering how beautifully intertwined are our fates. But being away from you is draining me down, baby I need your kisses to wipe off my frowns. I miss you.

12) The feeling of missing you is like eating my favorite chocolate – I can never have too much of it. xoxo

13) This text message is a warning that you are about to have hundreds of hiccups because I am missing you a bit too much.

14) I look into the mirror and I see a thorny rose without its petals. I look outside the window at the clear blue skies and I feel like a bird without wings. Come give me a hug so I can feel like a pretty rose and a free bird all over again. I miss you.

15) Your girlfriend is sweet, cute and pretty most of the times. But if you don’t meet her often, she will become bitter, nasty and annoying. I miss you.

16) Remembering memories of us together, time seems to have paused forever. Nothing seems to be going my way, every since you’ve been away. I’ve been gasping for you to hold me close… how I’m limping along, only my heart knows. I miss you.

17) How would you feel if someone chopped off one of your arms or one of your legs? That is how I am feeling without you.

18) Missing you is a state of my mind which I love and hate. Hate… because you aren’t here. Love… because it reminds me of all the romantic memories that we share. xoxo

Read more: Share the best smile quote collection with funny, inspirational, and motivational quotations
 

0 nhận xét:

Go to Top
Copyright © 2013 Quotes About Life
Template Created by : Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates